- Home Office – San Antonio, TX
Provides administrative duties and support for Vice President of Property Management, Assistant Vice President of Operations (AVP), Regional Managers (RM), Facilities Coordinator (FC) and Training Coordinator with day to day activities including coordination of travel, training events, corporate communications with residents and field staff, research answers to special questions, processing of invoices, distribution of various management reports and filing. The employee receives direction from the Office Manager for Property Management.
Qualifications:MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive phone inquiries and correspondence from properties; handle routine questions and refer special questions to appropriate Regional Manager, Facilities Coordinator, Training Coordinator, AVP or VP of Property Management. Research answers to special questions so that Regional Managers may act quickly.
- Receive, handle, route, track and report tenant complaints.
- Manage staff uniform orders and returns.
- Maintain effective communication network among field staff, residents, RMs, Facilities Coordinator, Training Coordinator, AVP, VP of Property Management as well as with other departments.
- Produce, edit, and/or format various computer-generated documents and correspondence as directed by VP, AVP, FC and RMs.
- Schedule, organize and arrange meetings involving VP, AVP, FC, Training Coordinator, RMs such as staff meetings, regional meetings, events, and training.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare itineraries as needed.
- Prepare and process invoices.
- Maintain calendar and scheduling of regulatory inspections and keep on-site personnel apprised of regulatory notices.
- Collect data and publish monthly “flash” report.
- File all official correspondence pertinent to property management in M-Files, company cloud and other computer server locations.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES – GENERAL PERFORMANCE:
- Excellent computer skills, people skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, prioritize and complete tasks timely.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and courteous relationships with other employees, vendors, other business contacts, and residents.
- Ability to produce work which consistently meets quality requirements of accuracy, thoroughness, and effectiveness.
- Ability to process and maintain sensitive personal and corporate information discreetly and confidentially.
- Must be able to work after hours when important deadlines must be met.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Associates degree in business administration preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of one year experience in administration or office management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
- State issued Class “C” Driver’s License required.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.