KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES – GENERAL PERFORMANCE:
- General knowledge of leasing.
- Ability to plan and manage daily leasing activities.
- Ability to work independently and concurrently to perform multiple time sensitive projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively and frequently to keep others appropriately informed.
- Knowledge of computer software applications.
- Strong communication skills with outgoing personality.
- Produce work which consistently meets quality requirements of accuracy, thoroughness, and effectiveness.
- Present behaviors consistently with a positive attitude (smile, greet, acknowledge others, eye contact). Use a problem solving approach to conflict. Act as a “team player”.
- Ability to respond positively to supervisory direction and feedback.
- Ability to identify problems, organizational needs, and opportunities for change. Participate in the change proactively.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School or GED diploma required
- One year of experience in affordable housing management or property management
- Certification in any of the following preferred, but not required:
- Certified Professional of Occupancy Specialist (Project-based Section 8 Housing).
- TDHCA Certified Low Income Housing Tax Credit Manage
- Valid Class “C” Texas Driver’s License required
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.