Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Treasury Reporting to include but not limited to: Collect Processor Reporting (CPR) and Deposit Collect Reporting (DCR)
- Processes all bank daily deposits.
- Timely processing of Tenant Move-Out Payments as they incur.
- Process monthly payments for Tenant Utility Reimbursements in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report Cash Track Account Balances to the Non-Profit Controller and Vice President of Financial Compliance.
- Timely process checks of all Accounts Payables Expense types, including payroll through Yardi Payscan module.
- Prep and assemble checks with supporting documentation for signature to be mailed.
- Reissue checks as needed per voids.
- Research payment/non-payment as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Customer Services
Punctuality, timeliness and adherence to the specified work schedule and office hours are required. Additionally, the Treasury Processor is expected to actively perform and complete their duties on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, or as otherwise directed by the Accounting Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES – GENERAL PERFORMANCE:
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to process a high volume of payments timely and accurately.
- Ability to identify and resolve invoicing and receipt issues.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work on a team.
- Ability to respond quickly to an escalated situation, gather and report findings quickly.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Ability to be detail oriented, demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness to ensure quality.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School or GED diploma required.
- 1 to 3 years of accounts payable, bookkeeping and or treasury experience.
- RealPage software experience preferred.
- Valid Class “C” Texas Driver’s License required.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.