- Oversee implementation and adherence to Resident Services initiatives and policies to assure ongoing compliance with organizational objectives.
- Collaborate with partnering agencies to bring uniform programs and services to the Resident Services Department.
- Ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of supportive services via ongoing training, instruction, counseling, and leadership. Encourage teamwork and lead as an example in creating a harmonious environment.
- Coordinate and complete regular quality assurance audits to ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, local and Grantor regulations, and requirements.
- Assist to develop, oversee, and manage the Resident Services budget for each property.
- Complete (at a minimum) quarterly on-site property visits.
- Attend monthly Regional Managers meetings.
- Ongoing oversight and direct support in ensuring timely and high-quality data entry.
- Coordinate directly with the Property Management Regional Managers and their teams, to ensure communication and cooperation for resident assistance, move in, troubleshooting, customer services, eviction prevention, utility assistance, etc.
- Attend weekly Resident Services Leadership Meetings and conduct weekly Team meetings with assigned Resident Services Managers.
- Complete and submit bi-annual property Board Reports; ensuring that these contain applicable and high-quality content and are submitted on time.
- Support Communications and Fund Development Department to build internal and external outreach, resident stories, social media, etc.
- Participate when needed with content for the website, social media, etc.
- Submit reports in a timely manner.
- Support Communications and Fund Development Department with regular communication regarding grant/project deliverables; provide direct instruction to Resident Services Managers to ensure that deliverables are met.
- Ensure all administrative processes involving personnel are handled in a timely basis (performance evaluations, salary review, time sheets, notice of employee changes, performance concerns). Document appropriately and communicate through appropriate management channels.
- Managed Care Organizations (MCO’s) and other similar partner relationships have a significant influence on the success and outcomes of Resident Services. Regional Resident Services Managers will work to collaborate, perform, and protect this work for Prospera so we can maintain and grow this area of influence. These types of projects center around SDOH, a concept and tool in which Regional Services Managers should be highly proficient and consistently improving portfolio wide.
- Perform related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES GENERAL PERFORMANCE:
- Knowledge of service programs and educational methods.
- Proficiency in the concepts of SDOH.
- Ability to plan, manage and oversee programs, events, and outings.
- Ability to assess service programs and evaluate future needs.
- Ability to recruit, supervise, train, and evaluate staff.
- Ability to work independently and concurrently to perform multiple compliance projects.
- Knowledge of computer software applications.
- Knowledge of budget planning and administration.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze statistical reports and make recommendations for changes or improvements.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with co-workers, board members, supervisors, consultants, and the general public.
- Ability to travel out of town within Prospera’s regions and other locations as required.
- Ability to identify problems, organizational needs, and opportunities for change. Participate in the change proactively.
The Regional Services Manager supervises assigned Resident Services Managers, monitoring work for accuracy, completeness, conformity to policy and achievement of goals or objectives. The Regional Services Manager is expected to plan and carry out work activities with minimal supervision and independently resolves problems that arise.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services field or qualified Social Worker field required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in supportive services or related field required.
- Community Health Worker certification required or obtain within one year of employment.
- Professional Service Coordinator certification required or obtain within one year of employment.
- Five (5) years of management experience preferred.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to sit and work at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, either indoor or outdoor.
- Able to ambulate up and down stairs, walk large properties, have physical capabilities to participate in physical activities and events such as youth programs, departmental volunteer initiatives, Food Bank distributions, etc.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, and reach daily and lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, using a telephone and its functions, e-mailing, electronic scheduling, data, entry, etc.
- The mental work demands include regular attendance, working well with others, verbal contact with others, noise and occasional travel by conventional means including motor vehicle and the like within the Prospera’s regions and other locations as required.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.