PRECONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct site surveys to identify risks and opportunities for developing specific properties.
- Prepare scopes of work for suppliers and subcontractors.
- Issue and manage invitations to bid.
- Prequalify subcontractors to ensure suitable experience.
- Guide the design team to a well-balanced product based on cost constraints.
- Identify and resolve all conflicts in job set of plans.
- Conduct value-engineering (V-E) exercises to control costs prior to project execution.
- Assist in developing sub-contractor bid lists in regional markets.
- Assist Development and Project Teams with preparing required due diligence documentation before, during, and after project execution.
- Develop cost escalation and contingency recommendations.
- Apply historical metrics when developing cost estimates.
- Help standardize products and details on all plans and specifications.
- Evaluate new materials and products.
- Communicate and Coordinate project buyout with the Project Team(s)
- Maintain parametric data related to costs for constructions materials and services
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture, or construction science.
- 5+ years pre-construction, estimating, or project management.
- Onsite management of onsite construction activities (e.g., Onsite Project Manager, Superintendent, etc.)
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.