Human Resources Business Partner
- Corporate Office – San Antonio, TX
The Human Resources Business Partner will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements and facilitates new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Human Resources experience required.
- Minimum 1 year of Recruitment experience required.
- 30% Travel
- SHRM-CP a plus.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click Here to Submit Your Resume Directly