Resident Services Manager
Location: San Antonio, TX
Position Summary: The Services Manager will be responsible for coordinating and implementing various resident oriented activities with the goal of developing a cohesive community. The Service Manager will also provide support for resident organizations and will develop programs and activities in response to resident needs. Individuals in this position regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment in performing these duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services field or Qualified Social Worker field preferred
- In lieu of educational requirements, a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a Human Services field is required
- Community Health Worker certification preferred.
- Professional Service Coordinator Certification preferred.
- Valid Class “C” Texas Driver’s License required