• Strong interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a strong attention to detail.
• Computing skills including common office programs, file systems/databases, and software.
• Be team-oriented, and have the ability to work independently.
• Be a “Champion for Change”.
• Maintain professional appearance and demeanor.
• Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
EDUCATION & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services field or Qualified Social Worker field preferred.
• In lieu of educational requirements, a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a Human Services field is required.
• Community Health Worker certification preferred.
• Professional Service Coordinator Certification preferred.
• Valid Class “C” Texas Driver’s License required.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.