KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES- GENERAL PERFORMANCE:
- Oversee implementation and adherence to Resident Services initiatives and policies to assure ongoing compliance with organizational objectives.
- Collaborate with partnering agencies to bring uniform programs and services to the Resident Services Department.
- Ensure efficiency, effectiveness and quality of supportive services via ongoing training, instruction, counseling and leadership. Encourage teamwork and lead as an example in creating a harmonious environment, in adherence to Blended Management Guidelines.
- Oversee regular quality assurance audits to ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, local and Grantor regulations and requirements.
- If applicable, ensure Grantor regulations and requirements are met.
- Oversee and manage the allocated Resident Services budget for each specific property.
- Complete on-site property visits and attend Regional Managers meetings as required.
- Ensure all administrative processes involving personnel are handled on a timely basis (performance evaluations, salary review, time sheets, notice of employee changes, performance concerns). Document appropriately and communicate through appropriate management channels.
- Punctuality, timeliness and adherence to the specified work schedule and office hours are required. Additionally, Regional Services Managers are expected to actively perform and complete their duties on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, or as otherwise directed by management.
The Regional Services Manager supervises assigned Resident Services Managers, monitoring work for accuracy, completeness, conformity to policy and achievement of goals or objectives. The Regional Services Manager may receive instruction from the Vice President of Resident Services. The Regional Services Manager is expected to plan and carry out work activities with minimal supervision and independently resolves problems that arise.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services field or qualified Social Worker field preferred.
- In lieu of educational requirements, a minimum of three (3) years of experience in supportive services or related field required.
- Community Health Worker certification required, or obtain within one year of employment.
- Professional Service Coordinator certification required, or obtain within one year of employment.
- Two years of management experience preferred.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.