KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES – GENERAL PERFORMANCE:
- Knowledge of standards, practices and cleaning processes of the janitorial trade.
- Ability to apply proper chemical handling procedures.
- Basic knowledge of fire safety.
- Ability to read and understand operating instructions and manuals for tools, equipment and chemicals at assigned locations.
- Familiarity with some computer skills including email, electronic time keeping and mobile software applications.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and maintain accurate records.
- Ability to work harmoniously and respectfully with staff, residents and the public.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- This is an entry level position.
- High School or GED diploma preferred or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough, reliable, responsible, honest, organized, flexible and courteous.
- Valid Class “C” Texas Driver’s License required.