KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES – GENERAL PERFORMANCE:
- Knowledge of service programs and educational methods.
- Proficiency in the concepts of SDOH.
- Ability to plan, manage and oversee programs, events, and outings.
- Ability to assess service programs and evaluate future needs.
- Ability to recruit, supervise, train, and evaluate staff.
- Ability to work independently and concurrently to perform multiple compliance projects.
- Knowledge of computer software applications.
- Knowledge of budget planning and administration.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze statistical reports and make recommendations for changes or improvements.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with co-workers, board members, supervisors, consultants, and the general public.
- Ability to travel out of town within Prospera’s regions and other locations as required.
- Ability to identify problems, organizational needs, and opportunities for change. Participate in the change proactively.
EDUCATION & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services field or qualified Social Worker field required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in supportive services or related field required.
- Community Health Worker certification required or obtain within one year of employment.
- Professional Service Coordinator certification required or obtain within one year of employment.
- Five (5) years of management experience preferred.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.