SENIOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
HR Business Partnering
- Business Partner with all departments to integrate people strategies with overall organizational strategy.
- Provide HR consulting services to employees as it relates to human resources programs and policies, often encompassing all areas of human resources.
- Provide policy guidance and interpretation; recommend and implement changes as needed.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Leverage the HR function to deliver effective and customer-focused HR Operations.
- Play a key role in ensuring coherent implementation of policies and processes across organization.
- Ensure efficient processing of HR administration for all departments.
- Assist with Payroll and Recruitment functions as needed.
Capacity Building and Talent Development
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs and lead, implement, and manage staff development initiatives.
- Deploy different kinds of learning methods to the organization, such as coaching٫ job-shadowing٫ online training, and so on.
- Coach and challenge leaders to support the development of leadership capability.
- Leads the development of Leadership training and learning modules and mentoring and coaching tools.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Assist managers develop their team members through career pathing.
- Gather and analyze data to identify trends, gaps, and priorities, particularly in the areas of performance management, talent development, and workforce planning.
- Develop and deliver training programs, materials, and resources on a broad range of HR-related topics.
- Provide guidance and input on restructuring, workforce planning, and succession planning: identify training needs and individual management coaching needs.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Consult with employees and management on employee relations issues providing guidance and assistance with policy interpretation, open and direct communication, conflict resolution, performance management, and conduct-related issues.
- Advises and trains managers and supervisors in best employee relations practices and strategies for managing supervisor problems and employee concerns. Develops further training as needed.
- Manage the internship and mentorship programs to create meaningful experiences.
- Develop, execute, and evaluate internal communication plan to ensure the vision, values, initiatives, and organizational information are communicated regularly and effectively.
- Help develop and implement the company’s diversity initiatives and strategies to attract, hire, and maintain a diverse workplace.
- Lead the development and execution of employee engagement programs and foster the company’s culture ensuring all initiatives/activities are promoted and delivered.
- Manage and oversee the employee recognition program.
- Organize employee special events, including but not limited to team building, holiday events, and company outings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES – GENERAL PERFORMANCE:
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Prior experience working and applying HR principles in a system environment with prior experience developing, maintaining, and improving processes to achieve greater efficiencies and performance.
- Experience in facilitating trainings.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Excellent customer service skills including understanding users’ needs, offering solutions and following up to ensure end user success.
- Initiative and drive to continuously improve processes and systems.
- Solid project management skills including attention to detail, highly organized.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in teams and with individuals at all levels within an organization; understanding of cultural contexts and international work experience preferred.
- Experience managing several tasks and priorities and exercise independent working; a self-starter.
- Extensive knowledge of HR process, procedures and policies
- Strong facilitation and communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Minimum 8 years of Human Resources Generalist experience required.
- Minimum 4 years of Employee Relations experience required.
- 30% Travel
- SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP, SPHR or PHR certification a plus.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.