- Develop relationships with community partners within PROSPERA’s service delivery areas and standardize partnership groups across regions.
- Assure compliance to all contractual obligations.
- Oversee implementation and adherence to Housing Navigation initiatives, policies and projects to assure ongoing compliance with organizational objectives.
- Analyze housing navigation specific data to measure outcomes and impact of services.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor progress of initiatives and projects.
- Ensure efficiency, effectiveness and quality of services via ongoing training, instruction, counseling and leadership. Encourage teamwork and lead as an example in creating a harmonious environment.
- Oversee regular quality assurance audits and reporting requirements to ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, local and contract regulations and requirements.
- Create and implement effective housing navigation procedures.
- Ensure all administrative processes are handled on a timely basis.
- Provide social work case management and navigation services designed to assist clients and their families obtain stability.
- Assist clients with issues to help maintain housing through efforts such as: landlord mitigation, landlord disputes, rent payment/ eviction fund options, utility support, etc. in an effort to maintain clients’ housing.
- Add clients to Prospera master waiting list and advise contractor of new openings.
- Add clients to HMIS, Section811 and other data tracking waiting lists (jail re-entry, Foster, etc.).
- Manage case conferencing, records and communication regarding referred clients with MCO partner(s) and Prospera leadership.
- Maintain community housing lists and helpful tips which may assist clients with housing needs.
- Keep abreast of city, county, state and federal funding advocacy activity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES GENERAL PERFORMANCE:
- Knowledge of service programs and educational methods.
- Ability to plan, manage and oversee programs.
- Competency in social work values, knowledge and skills.
- Ability to assess service programs and evaluate future needs.
- Ability to recruit, supervise, train and evaluate staff.
- Ability to work independently and concurrently to perform multiple compliance projects.
- Knowledge of computer software applications.
- Knowledge of budget planning and administration.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze statistical reports and make recommendations for changes or improvements.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with co-workers, board members, supervisors, consultants and the general public.
- Ability to identify problems, organizational needs, and opportunities for change. Participate in the change proactively.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work required.
- Licensed Master of Social Work required with a strong preference for a current clinical license or in process of obtaining clinical license.
- 5 years of experience in managing and leading staff providing social services.
- Experience developing service programs.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish required.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.