The Director of Construction Project Management manages the sourcing, coordination, implementation and oversight of construction management projects in support of development and re-development opportunities for Prospera Housing Community Services. The Director of Construction Project Management attends all draw meetings and is responsible for managing all construction requirements related to real estate development projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- BS/BA degree in Architecture, Building Science, Engineering, Construction Management, or another related field required. Masters Degree level preferred.
- PMP or an equivalent certification would be considered an asset
- General Contractor License strongly preferred.
- 10-15 Years of extensive previous work experience managing budgets for construction projects and working with general contractors
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials and equipment
- Previous experience in a leadership role with strong and proven leadership skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Previous work experience in construction management or another similar role
- Ability to travel. Travel could be 3-4 trips per month and most trips are of short duration. Ability to regularly work extended hours.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.