MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Strong working knowledge of mechanics of real estate or property management, including but not limited to ability to abstract leases, interpret accounting reports and obtain market and demographic information.
Assist in reviewing property management reports (i.e., audits of monthly reports/procedures).
Establish and maintain rapport with management, investors, clients, board members and other stakeholders.
Analyze, understand and interpret financial statements.
Collect documentation, develop reports for management, investors, clients, board members and other stakeholders.
Maintain, update, track and report on all Property assets throughout the asset life cycle.
Provide administrative assistance to the Vice President of Asset Management including filing, correspondence preparation and distribution, telephone screening and other communications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES – GENERAL PERFORMANCE:
• Must be detail oriented.
• Ability to read, write and understand English.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, prioritize and complete tasks timely.
• Must be able to manage sensitive information and maintain high confidentiality.
• Must maintain a professional demeanor when representing Prospera.
• Ability to work independently on complex matters.
• Ability to work collectively with peers in multiple departments within Prospera in support of the Asset Management function.
EDUCATION & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred.
• 1-5 years of real estate industry work experience, asset management and/or asset experience strongly preferred.
• Solid understanding of financial analysis concepts.
• Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to travel and work extended hours when necessary.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher, Yardi and M-Files.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.